Skip to content
What Parts Are Covered?
Parts that are covered by the manufacturer's warranty include the frame, forks, seat, motor, controller, battery and charger.
Please be aware that your warranty is only valid subject to correct care, maintenance, and the reasonable use of your eBike or eScooter.
- Items like tyres, inner tubes, chains, chain wheels, sprockets, brake pads, bearings, spokes, handlebar grips or cables are consumables. These parts can be replaced for a fee but are not part of our manufacturer's warranty policies.
- Any aesthetic damage such as corrosion, paint cracks, chips, and water damage.
- The results of fatigue and any damage, failure or loss caused by accident, misuse, abuse or theft.
- Failure or damage due to poor care, maintenance or modification.
- Incorrectly following product manual guidelines.
- Damage resulting from extreme use.
- Your warranty will be rejected if there is evidence of an attempt to open the battery case.
Getting The Best Out of Your Electric Bike or Electric Scooter
We strongly recommend you service your electric bike within the first six weeks of purchasing. This helps your e-bike perform to its full potential, meaning you will never even have to think about a warranty in the first place!
Regular maintenance and performance checks are also advised to keep everything running smoothly.
If you have any questions regarding our warranty policy, please do not hesitate to email us.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.